The Tinley Beverage Company Inc (CSE: TNY) is a California based company with headquarters in Toronto and is well positioned in an unique segment of the cannabis market.
Tinley shares, much like the whole cannabis market when skyward in December and down in the first few weeks of 2018. Many of these cannabis stocks have begin to rebound lately and one company that is starting to head back upwards rapidly is Tinley.
They have 2 different product brands for different types of consumers: Tinley 27 (Cannabis THC) and Hemplify (Health Elixer CBD)
The concept came from researching the relation between cannabis and alcohol
- Marijuana reduces alcohol consumption (alcohol sales dropped 13% in States where Cannabis has become legal)
- Cannabis consumption patterns mimics those of alcohol users, in regards to peak usage and days.
Tinley believes that these consumers will switch to cannabis to an even larger extent as cannabis products improve in taste and quality.
To capture this shift in demand, Tinley designed its “Tinley 27 collection” which are THC infused beverages using the same extracts and ethers as popular alcoholic beverages.
- These Products are Alcohol Free
- Contain extracts and flavors of traditional alcoholic beverages
- Eases adoption by alcohol users, as it is a delivery method they are familiar with
- Different beverages offer different experiences (euphoric margarita vs. energetic cinnamon whisky vs. cerebral amaretto)
- Terpene technology allows the speed up the absorption into your body
- Familiar dosage to alcohol, where you can make shots or cocktails
Tinley also notices a shift in the non-alcoholic beverage industry from Sugary Drinks to Health Drinks.
To capture this shift in demand, Tinley created its “Hemplify” brand, a healthy conscious hemp CBD beverage that contains many common ingredients as medical marijuana – but can be sold in both mainstream stores and dispensaries.
There products are sold at over 100 stores in Southern California, from convenience stores, gas stations, grocery stores and online via Amazon.
The Management team is made up of former executives from Cott Beverages and Constellation Brands (who made a $245M investment in Canopy Growth). The team has a solid track record of successfully launching products; both for alcoholic (Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila and Wine) and non-alcoholic beverages(Soft drinks and juices). They also have expertise in the branding, marketing and in the Cannabis sector.
- Tinley has recently found a temporary facility in Riverside California for their operations, which will include a Bottling facility to produce their shelf-stable THC and CBD beverages.
- The company received a conditional-use permit from for cannabis manufacturing and cultivation.
- The Hempify brand (CBD) has completed 20% of their production run and are expanding their flavors and varieties.
- The Hempify products will be branded with the Tinley Brand Tonics (THC) logo to increased brand awareness and exposure outside of traditional dispensaries and cannabis stores.
- Build long-term, high capacity bottling line and a fully integrated facility
- Launch updated Hemplify products and expand retail chains
- Territorial expansion to launch operations in Canada, Nevada, Washington, Colorado and Oregon
Fortune Favours the Bold
If you notice any errors with our articles please send an email to email@example.com