Cash is something we have been following for a while, its origins date back to King Alyattes in Lydia, now part of Turkey, in 600BC.
Cash is great to hold onto after a big run, while you plan your next move and when you do your own due diligence on investments.
Before Cash was around people used a system of barter to exchange goods and services, see below for a timeline of how it has progressed:
Pro’s of Cash are:
- Its very easy to exchange for goods and services anywhere in the world
- It is easy to carry around and can be used actually touched
- It is very stable during times of economic uncertainty
Con’s of Cash are:
- Its value diminishes slowly over time due to inflation
- Its can decrease in value based on environmental conditions
- Rats (story here)
- You feel like you are losing out during a good economic cycle
This is a good time to look at what you have, evaluate why you hold it and spend some time really doing some due diligence on your future investments.
There are still hidden gems out there, you just need to do your research on them. Hopefully we can highlight some interesting investment opportunities for you to look at.
Just remember to always take some off the table, as it is not a profit until you hold it in your hands.
Fortune Favours the Bold
If you notice any errors with our articles please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org